[bra_center_title title=’Dear passionate people, we want you’ subtitle=’If you love film photography as much we do, here is your chance’ top_margin=’30’]
Scanner / Editor
· Full Time ·
We are looking for someone that knows film by heart: Exposure, metering, film stocks, color shifts… either you live in Portra or you dream in 400H.
Developed films will be handled to you in order to scan and post-process. In this role you will require fast skills for color & exposure correction, making every order consistent and matching the preferences of the client.
[bra_divider height=’23’]The Job:
- Scanning film batches with a consistent color
- Manual color correction
- Providing quality feedback for each order
- Proper planning and delivering orders on time
- Quick workflow on LR
- Answering emails within 24h tops
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Skillful in LR (shortcuts appreciated)
- Broad knowledge in film photography
- Quick-responder, team worker
- Tidy & Organized are your surnames
- Being able to understand company guidelines and take your own decisions according to them
- Passionate about sharing knowledge and open to different opinions and open to different photography styles
*Please note that all jobs require to be based in Valencia or the will to move in the city.
[bra_border_divider top=’40’ bottom=’5′][bra_center_title title=’Ready?’ subtitle=’Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org’ top_margin=’30’]
We would like to know:
– Why Carmencita?
– What do you love more about your role?
– The most frustrating part of the role
– How is your closet organized?
– What’s the hardest you’ve ever worked?
– What would you do your first week in the role?
– What’s something people are surprised to discover about you?
– CV (with picture)
– A link to your website (if applying for Scanner/Editor or Designer)
[bra_border_divider top=’40’ bottom=’5′][bra_center_title title=” subtitle=’Buena Suerte!’ top_margin=’20’]
Please note before submitting an application: as a company, we take hiring very seriously. Interviewing with Carmencita Film Lab may include video and phone interviews, written projects, and/or on-site interviews. Although we are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit.